Hello again. I was hoping you could help me with just questions 2 and 3? OpenGL will be needed for question 3. Thank you in advance and feel free to ask me any questions.
CMSC 405 Week 6 Homework 1. Given a TV with a 240-Hz refresh rate, how many times will a 24 frames per second
input signal be repeated in 1/24 of a second.
2. Plot time versus Amplitude for an initial Amplitude of 175, a sampling frequency (fs) of
512 Hz, a sin wave frequency (fo) of 4 Hz, and phase of 75 degrees. Show damping
values of k=0.0 k=0.4, k=0.7 and k=0.9. Note: You can use Excel, or any other graphing
package to perform the calculation and create the plot. You should include all 4 data sets
on the same plot. The plot should include x and y axis labels, a title and a legend. The
plot should contain at least 5 seconds of data sampled at 512 Hz (2560 points).
3. Using OpenGL and your programming environment, create a 3D unique animation of
your own creation using techniques demonstrated in this class. There are infinite
possibilities for your creation. It is up to you to determine what you want to animate.
However; you do need to provide at least the following features for your animation:
1. A list of instructions displayed on screen providing what the user needs to do to
start and stop animation and what options should be selected to turn on or off
specific animation components. You can display these instructions in the main
window or separate instruction window.
2. You need to provide animation on at least 6 different objects or components.
3. The animations and movements need to be ?somewhat? realistic. For example
animal or human animations have expected range of motion for movements.
4. You should apply at least one physics-based animation routine. Several
possibilities are listed in the readings. (e.g. projectile motion, resisted motion,
friction ?) For the equation you select, you should implement it in OpenGL and
have at least one of your objects follow this path through your animation. (Hint:
use a separate function and determine you x, y, and z positions based on that
Deliverables: You should submit a well-organized, word document that includes the results for
the first two questions of this assignment along with a screen captures of the output of running
your Visual C++ code. You should submit your C++ source code for your 3D animation
application. You should name your word assignment ?yournamehw6.doc? (or .docx). You
should name your C++ source code yournamehw6.cpp.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.