I was wondering if I could get some assistance with these math scenarios. I thank you in advance for the help!
2. A water balloon is thrown off a three-story building at a height of 30 ft. with a velocity
of 18 feet per second. Using the given equation, find the time it takes for the ball to
reach 6 feet from the ground.
h = -16t2 ? 18t + 30 Answer: _______________
3. The demand for a brand of coffee makers is represented by the equation
-c2 + 200c = 0
Solve the equation to find the maximum demand for the coffee makers. Calculations: Answer: _______________ 4. A toy rocket takes off with an initial velocity of 14 feet per second. If t represents the
time after the rocket takes off, find the time it takes for the rocket to reach 214 feet.
h = 16t2 +14t + 0 Calculations: Answer: _______________ 5. A triangular sand box has one leg that is 2 feet shorter than the other leg. If the
hypotenuse is 5 feet longer than the shorter leg, find the approximated length of each
side of the right triangle. Round each side to the nearest tenth. (Hint: Use the
Pythagorean Theorem a2 + b2 = c2.) Calculations: Answer: _______________
6. A rectangular pool has a length that is 9 feet more than its width. If the area of the
pool is 162 square feet, find the width and length. Calculations: Answer: Width = ________________
Length = _______________
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.