The data excel file is attached.
- Construct comparative boxplots for the thicknesses of new wafers and recycled wafers.
- Identify all outliers.
- Should any of the outliers be deleted? If so, delete them and redraw the boxplots.
- Identify any outliers in the redrawn boxplots. Should any of these be deleted? Explain.
- Are the distributions of thicknesses skewed, or approximately symmetric?
- Delete outliers as appropriate, and compute the mean thickness for new and for recycled wafers.
- Delete outliers as appropriate, and compute the median thickness for new and for recycled wafers.
- Delete outliers as appropriate, and compute the standard deviation of the thicknesses for new and for recycled wafers.
- Suppose that it is desired to use the type of wafer whose distribution has less spread. Write a brief paragraph that explains which type of wafer to use and why. Which measure is more useful for spread in this case, the standard deviation or the interquartile range? Explain.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.