- September 13, 2020
Read the call-of-the-question carefully, and follow the instructions for each subject. Prepare four briefing papers using the APA format for research papers, and upload them as one document for your response.
Briefing Paper 1: Critical Legal Thinking
- Read Bruesewitz v. Wyeth LLC ? Cheeseman text page 88
- Read the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution
- Respond to the three Case Questions found in Cheeseman Text page 89
- Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions as noted in the Critical Legal Thinking, Ethics, and Contemporary Business questions. Argue both sides of all issues.
Briefing Paper 2: Law Case with Answers
- Read Reno, Attorney General of the Unites States v. Condon, Attorney General of South Carolina – Cheeseman text page 104
- Read the Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution
- Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on whether the Federal Government has a Constitutional right to control commerce of a State Government. Provide your reasoning ? your readers are interested in your opinions and not interested in what the Court thinks. Argue both sides of all issues.
Briefing Paper 3: Critical Legal Thinking Cases
- Read Sections 5.1 Supremacy Clause; (p. 104) 6.2 Duty and Causation; (p. 127) 7.2 Search and Seizure; (p. 152); 8.4 Copyright (p. 177); and 5.6 Commercial Speech (p. 105-106)
- Check the decisions of the highest appellate courts for each fact pattern.
- Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on whether each of the four subjects affect business in the United States and if so, provide the worst and best case scenarios.
Briefing Paper 4: Ethics Case
- Read Section 5.9 Ethics ? Cheeseman text page 106
- Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on the 3 questions found at the end of Section 5.9. Argue both sides of all issues
Law Questions and Answers
<Name of Institution>
<Date of submission>
<Course Instructor> Introduction
There have been major landmark rulings that directly impact…