I need some help with my accounting homework. I have attached the file.THANKS!
Total Marks= 10
1. Agriculture income means an income derived by a person from:
b. land situated in Pakistan and used for any purpose
c. land situated outside Pakistan
d. land situated in Pakistan and used for agriculture purpose
2. Which of the following is the best treatment of any ?Pakistan Source Income? of a
resident of Pakistan?
a. Wholly Taxable
b. Wholly Exempt
c. Partially exempt
d. None of the given options
3. Which one of the following condition must be satisfied for a resident AOP?
a. AOP must be registered in Pakistan
b. Owners of AOP must be resident of Pakistan
c. Control and management of AOP is situated wholly or partly in Pakistan
d. Control and management of AOP lies outside Pakistan
4. Which one of the following sources of income of a Non-resident is taxable in
a. Pakistan Source Income only
b. Foreign Source Income only
c. Both Pakistan and Foreign Source Income
d. Receipt of any Income in Pakistan
5. Mr. Kamran is a pilot in air force; his salary will be taxed from a separate block, which
one of the following rates will be applied to him?
6. Which one of the following conditions must be fulfilled by XYZ Co. in order to become
Pakistan Resident Company under Income Tax Ordinance 2001?
a. Most of it?s branches located in Pakistan
b. Control and management is situated wholly in Pakistan
c. Control and management is situated partly in Pakistan
d. Owners of the company must be resident of Pakistan 7. For the calculation of residential status of an individual, which of the
following day is
considered as whole day?
a. Day of arrival
b. Day of departure
c. Day of leave including sick leave
d. All of the given options
8. Under which one of the following conditions a profit can be Pakistan
a. It is paid by Non-resident Person
b. It is received by Resident Person through permanent
c. Borne by Non-resident through permanent establishment in
d. It is paid to non resident person through permanent establishment
9. Under which one of the following conditions a Business Income can be
a. Income derived from any business carried on in Pakistan
b. Income derived by Non president through permanent
establishment in Pakistan
c. Any remuneration paid by resident of Pakistan
d. All of the given options
10. ____________ means a fixed place of business through which the
business of an
enterprise is wholly or partly carried on.
2. Permanent establishment
3. Small Business Units (SBU)
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.