IT GOVERNANCE AND DECISION MAKING
In this case we investigate the technology-related decision making in organizations.
- We start by introducing the objective of governance specific to the information technology function and services.
- Next, we offer to you the fundamental battle in technology management?the constant tug-of-war between centralization and decentralization.
- We then provide several examples of how real-world organizations have reconciled their choices in how to structure themselves.
- Next, we present an overview of decision making processes and some of the methods for making decisions.
- Finally, we present insight into the complexity of real-world choices highlight the politics of information.
Before writing-up the Case paper, make sure you read and review the course materials assigned to Module 2.Case Assignment
Using the ?structure of governance focus area? found on Figure 1 in the following COBIT case study, write a 4-5 page report comparing and describing the IT governance structure and decision-making processes in your organization. Include a discussion on the strengths and weaknesses of your organization?s circumstances and present and justify one specific improvement you would make to either the structure or a process. Be sure to apply the concepts and use the terminology provided in the readings and case study. Follow the case study in terms of ?finding derived value? and ?next steps? to discuss your organization.
Please note that the ISACA website may give an error as you click on the URL, but it will still link you to the case.
ISACA (2015). Developing a governance framework for the global support organization at GlaxoSmithKline, using COBIT. Retrieved from http://www.isaca.org/Knowledge-Center/cobit/Pages/COBIT-Case-Study-Developing-a-Governance-Framework-for-the-Global-Support-Organisation-at-GlaxoSmithKline-Using-COBIT.aspxAssignment Expectations
Your assignments will be graded following these expectations:
- The Case should be 4-5 pages excluding cover page and reference list.
- Precision: the questions asked are answered.
- Clarity: Your answers are clear and show your good understanding of the topic.
- Breadth and depth: The scope covered in your paper is directly related to the questions of the assignment and the learning objectives of the module.
- Critical Thinking: It is important to read the ?required readings? posted in the background material plus others you find relevant. Your paper should include important concepts from these readings and incorporate YOUR reactions and examples that illustrate your reflective judgment and good understanding of the concepts.
- Your paper meets the page requirements not counting the cover page or the references pages.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.