Select a company of interest to you and a primary competitor of that company. The companies must be publicly traded and they should not be financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies, or securities firms. They also must not be non-profit organizations. You might access www.hoovers.com and/or http://finance.yahoo.com for ideas about potential companies and competitor firms. After selecting a company of interest and a competitor, go to the investor relations area of the companies? websites and view their most recent annual report.
Create a PowerPoint presentation in which you address the following:
- Assess the nature of the operation of each company. Describe the risks that each company seems to face as it strives for higher profitability and valuation in the financial markets.
- Present the past 2 years of financial statements (balance sheet and income statements) for each company in a single table. Discuss the trends you see in the key metrics as well as the comparisons you can make between the companies from these statements.
- Recommend relevant financial ratios and compare these ratios across the two companies. Present the ratios calculations in a table format using Excel, and then copy and paste that table into your PowerPoint document. The ratios should include profitability, liquidity or short-term solvency, debt management, inventory management, accounts receivable management, and the decomposition of the ROE.
- Evaluate each ratio category and form a conclusion regarding which company appears to be healthier for each category as well as overall. Be sure to spend meaningful effort to assess and discuss the ROE decomposition and the meanings you take from it.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as ?speaker notes? for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists. Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included. Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate.
Length: 10-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
Upload your assignment using the Upload Assignment button.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid
Institution Club Operation
? F.C. Barcelona and Real Madrid are two major football rivals and the two clubs compete in
the La Liga game, el Classico.
This question was answered on: Sep 13, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 13, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.