1. Water can be affected by Gravity. Give three examples where Gravity affects water.
2. What is the Coriolis effect? Can a Hurricane cross the equator?
3. Why would it be important to know when high tide was if you were kayaking on the Nissequogue River?
4. How does dampening and counterweights protect skyscrapers?
5 What caused the word trade center towers to collapse the way they did? What is different in the way the Freedom tower was constructed?
6. Why do a Cartesian Diver and Galileo Thermometer seem to defy gravity? What is Boyle’s law?